1. Get enough sleep. Yes! This is first for a reason.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Eat only when you are hungry and savor every bite.
4. Spend more time with people who energize you and less time with people who drain you.
5. Stop worrying about others so much and do things that make YOU happy.
6. Do not exercise to burn calories. Instead, find enjoyable activities that make you to move your body.
7. Stop using the words “should” and “shouldn’t”. As in, “I should go to the gym” and “I shouldn’t eat that”.
8. Remember that small changes are still changes!
9. Remind yourself that you only have one life to live and it is too short to spend it miserable, so if there are things you don’t like about your life, put your energy into changing them.
10. Stop beating yourself up! When you make a mistake, allow yourself the same grace and patience you would give to others.
These rules are simple and if you follow them, you will feel happier!
No comments yet.